Sunday, February 12, 2006

Questionnaire

The purpose of this is so your Secret Pal will get to know a little about you and what she could send you. You should post this on your blog, along with the answers and then leave a comment here so your Secret Pal Giver will know it is there.

I've came up with as many questions as I could think of. Let me know of anything else you may think of and I'll be more than happy to add it. [email: bloggerpals@gmail.com]

1. Favorite candy/cookies/snack food.
2. Favorite type of music.
3. Favorite scent.
4. Birthday.
5. Anniversary.
6. Other special date.
7. I celebrate Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/other.
8. Pets? (type of pet & their name)
9. Married?
10. Do you read? (tell what your favorite thing to read is)
11. Favorite color?
12. Do you collect anything? What is it?
13. Any hobbies?
14. Favorite drink.
15. Favorite vacation place.
16. List anything else that you can think of that may help your Secret Pal to get to know you a little better.


6 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

My oh my! You've been one busy lady Sherry!! This place looks GREAT!!!! I promise I will get my information to you as soon as I have a bit more puter time today :)

This is going to be fun!!!

2:46 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Thanks Spider...
I had fun doing it, just a little confused on what I may have left out.

6:28 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

OOOHHH this is going to be fun. Will get my info to you as soon as I can today. :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Ms.L said...

This looks amazing Sherry!
Thank you,I can't wait:)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Javier said...

I had all those answers in my profile.

9:11 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Let's do it!!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home